- We are NOT accepting new clients at this time.
- We are also not able to add other family or friend's pets to existing accounts.
-If you have not been to the clinic in the past 5 years, you will be considered a new client.
- The lobby is CLOSED to all clients.
-Please call from the parking lot when checking in or when picking up food/medication.
-1 client PER FAMILY is allowed in the building with their pet if they are meeting with one of the doctors, as long as they wear a face mask over their mouth and nose at all times. MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED EVEN IF YOU ARE VACCINATED AGAINST COVID19.
- Clients that have an appointment with a doctor may come inside and wait in the lobby for their exam room to be ready
- 2 clients will be allowed in the building for euthanasia procedures.
- Clients can remain curbside (in their vehicle) if they wish and your
pet's doctor will call from the clinic after the exam.
- If your pet has an appointment with one of the technicians, you will need to remain CURBSIDE (stay in your vehicle).
- Examinations will be performed in the treatment area AWAY from the client.
- Dr. Oliver AND Dr. Wilken. will come into the exam room to discuss findings and treatments after the exam.
- Clients may be charged out from the exam room or be asked to sit on the benches in the lobby after examination is complete.
DR GRAHAM HAS RESIGNED FROM HRPC AND TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERED.
We understand this may be inconvenient or impersonal, bear with us, we are trying hard to care for your pet while keeping our staff safe.
Protocols are subject to change depending on the number of COVID cases in AZ.